Thursday 6 November 2014

There's Been a Murder


We're taking a departure from the norm today on Bookaholics. I am very excited as I have been featured as the up and coming crime author of the month on the fabulous There's Been a Murder Blog. This is a blog well worth following if you like crime books and I am honoured to be featured. I would love you to drop by and read my interview. You'll find out more about me and the journey to publishing my first book.


The excitement continues as I won second place with a humorous article in the Angus Writers Circle yesterday. My article called 'The St Swithuns on the Undertow Church Newlsetter' was warmly received. I may feature it on a future issue of the blog.

So with all these announcements over, I will leave you to read the blog, and to get back to reading a good book. See you all very soon back here on Bookaholics. Keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment